This engine has it ALL!
"Hey Hugh, does that Rephased Engine you have for sale have blah blah blah and such and such?"
Boom! - Build Sheet...
- JE 700CC Pistons/Cylinders
- New Camchain Guide
- New Camchain
- New Stainless Rocker Shaft Plugs
- New Pamcopete 277 Ignition complete with Coils
- New Engine Gasket Set
- New Brass Head Bolt Washers
- New Copper Sealing Washers
- New Oil Seals
- New 1 Piece Clutch Rod
- New HD EBC Clutch Plates
- New Steel Clutch Plates
- New HD Clutch Throwout Bearing/Thrust Washer
- New EBC Clutch Springs
- New HD Clutch Hardware Set
- New Sump Filter
- New Side Cover Filter
- New Oil Tube Base Fitting
- New Stainless Engine Hardware Set
- New Intake and Exhaust Valves Guides
- New Intake Valves
- 5th Gear OD
- New Oil Tube
- Polished Engine Covers
- Starter Delete (kick-Only)
- HHB PMA Charging System Installed
- Joker Machine Engine Covers
- 256 Cylinder Head
- New Rocker Arms
- 277 Degree Rephased Crank, Fully Welded Race Crank
- 277 Degree Rephased Camshaft, 256 Grind
- Silver Painted Cases
- Aqua Blasted Head/Cylinder Cover
This engine was test fired on a very COLD day in December last year, so pardon the cold running engine in the video.
This is a steal at $5500, and NO WAITING.
As you may know, we are not taking in engine builds for a good long while - as we are simply overbooked on engine builds. So cut the wait (upwards of 1.5 years right now due to current build que) - and get this one for yourself! This is READY TO RUN! Add your Carbs and Exhaust, and fire it right up!
Get it now, the last 3 engines we listed here sold within 24 hours!! So if you have been waiting for a genuine HHB 277 Engine, don't hesitate!
Bring us your rebuildable core, (core charge is $350 if you do not have a rebuildable core) or buy outright. This is probably the LAST complete engine we will offer until late 2014, as we are committed to existing customer builds until then.
*We will NOT ship outside of the US - if you want this engine and are out of the country, please make arrangements through a shipping agency to crate/handle/etc... Shipping in the US is up the purchaser to arrange, we will gladly crate (if needed) for cost of materials/time.
Contact Hugh at: HughsHandBuilt@gmail.com