Checkout the online shop for new parts and service for you ride!

Click Here www.hughshandbuilt.com for more info on parts! Thanks - Hughs.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

21 Questions with Michael "Hugh" Owings

I can't say that I'm not proud of this one.  I've watched the Chop Cult feature some amazing builds and builders.  To be included with that bunch of folks, is truly an honor. 

21 Questions with Michael "Hugh" Owings


I'm not gonna steal the 33's thunder, but pop on over and check it out. 

And I'm not sure I'll have another update before then, so I hope all of you have a Very Merry Christmas - from the HHB family to yours.

Hugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Checkout the online shop for new parts and service for you ride!

Click Here www.hughshandbuilt.com for more info on parts! Thanks - Hughs.