Checkout the online shop for new parts and service for you ride!

Click Here www.hughshandbuilt.com for more info on parts! Thanks - Hughs.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Kreidler Goodness! 74cc Cylinder and Head

So I am thinking about putting this 5 Speed Kreidler engine into my Briton Bees Moped.  I'm thinking yes! 

Thanks to Briton Bees for the 5 Speed Lower End.  


No more slipper clutch!  A real clutch will be a nice change from the Moped clutch.


Thats ALOT of cooling surface area.  I can dig it.


Huge Cylinder Head?  Check!


Gonna have to bore the cases to make this one fit.  Talk about some cool small cc radness.  This is as far as the cylinder will fit onto the cases without some machine work.  





2 comments:

  1. Looking good.

    I am about to get my first Kreidler and I am pretty pumped to make her fast.

    No off the shelf parts but hopefully I will figure something out.

    And yeah there is hella cooling surface area there.

    It looks almost identical to a Tomos A55 top end.

    Also where the hell did you get a 5 speed bottom end? Gotta me Europe, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scored the 5 speed bottom end from an acquaintance - still sitting here on the shelf until I get time to mess with it...

    ReplyDelete

Checkout the online shop for new parts and service for you ride!

Click Here www.hughshandbuilt.com for more info on parts! Thanks - Hughs.